The first part sure was fun to write on the Internet freebies. I think I will continue with more as I find them.
So be sure to subscribe to my blog to keep up with the next ones. Here is Part 1 in case you missed it.
1. Photofunia - I LOVE, Love love this website to create fun pictures with my images. Save them and use them anywhere like Facebook. Photofunia.com is a really nice freebie. Check out the photo above for an example.
2. Vistaprint - You may have already been here to create your 250 free business cards. You will only have to pay for shipping. Check it out at vistaprint.com.
3. Faxing - Get rid of your phone line if you only use it to send and receive faxes. This will save $100's for you each year. Go to faxzero.com and send and receive faxes. Another one that I use is fax.com, but there is a fee for that one each month. It's nice to be anywhere and get faxes on my email. Send faxes of scanned documents through the website.
4. Dropbox - Keep your documents and pictures in the cloud. Upload all your files and access them from any computer or smartphone. Use the faxzero.com above to send files from dropbox.com It's just too easy to be wireless these days. Share files with your clients from dropbox to their email also.
5. Home Inventory - Isn't it time for you to take stock of all the items in your home just in case there is a disaster? This website has a free download for you to take an inventory of all the rooms in your house. That way you will have it in a safe place to use for an insurance claim. Go to Whatyouown.org.
Check back for more great deals tomorrow...
Lizette Fitzpatrick- Principal Broker at Lizette Realty.
For more information on Kentucky Horse Farms and Lexington KY real estate
click on Lizette.us.
Disclaimer: Lizette Fitzpatrick does not recieve a fee to use or share the above information on freebies from any of the above mentioned companies. Readers should do their own research or get legal advise and use any online Internet company at their own risk.